Do you want to successfully turn your company around?
Business Operations Improvement: I’ve identified a number of operational areas where I pinpointed in a 53 element questionnaire and analysis that will guide you to improved performance, success and profits.
First, some free tools to help get you started. This section has three success generating topics:
- Business Operations Improvement (Register to get your Free Sample Scorecard)
- Financial Performance (Download Sample Index)
- Turnaround Management (Register to get your Free Sample Report)
I go over nine areas which are covered in the analysis:
- Strategy and Goals
- Employee Recruitment
- “Productivity Pyramid” – Increase Employee Productivity 2X-4X proven 50+ Times
- Employee Compensation and Incentives
- Systems to Reduce Risk & Increase Effectiveness
- Customer Service: “80/20 Customer “Gold Program” – Increase Revenue 2X-5X
- Competition Analysis
- Product Pricing Optimization for Increased Profits
- Marketing vs. Selling Concepts
- Financial Operational Performance
Next I always like to go over the Financial Performance Analysis, this is detailed in four areas:
- Growth and productivity
- Cash flow
- Asset Management
Finally Turnaround Management: The process for business optimization is in five steps:
- Employee Interviews
- Financial Quantitative Analysis (5 year financial data)
- Operational Analysis
- Summary Reports that itemize and prioritize specific performance improvement action steps
- Personalized Implementation Plan
These three optimization processes have been successfully used in over 150 companies to create financial and operational improvements of 2X-5X and increased profits by 2X-4X while providing the owners and officers with increased free time for a balanced life.
Hear what our clients have to say
Ana, Florida, was so pleased with Dale’ Richards’ Operations Optimization concepts
Melendez, Florida, was so pleased with Dale’ Richards’ Operations Optimization concepts she learned at the Vistage Florida meeting where Dale presented key business concepts on Business Valuation Principles – How to Increase Your Business Value, Financially, Operational and Strategically.