31Oct 2012
Oct 31, 2012

Client Comments

See some of the things that our clients have to say about us.

Comments: 8

8 responses on “Client Comments

1. Peter Klinge, Jr. | KLINGEassociates says:

“Dale is an experienced business hand, focused on optimization and valuation for small to medium size companies. His value and work takes him around the world I’ve reviewed his work and observed him in many board meetings for positions we mutually share. He’s a strong public speaker and a great resource for wise counsel to CEOs and business owners alike.”

2. Matt Warnock says:

“I have known Dale for over 10 years, and have worked closely with him in the Wayne Brown Institute and other settings. I have found Dale to be a knowledgeable, creative and valuable business consultant, so when I learned that he was chairing a Vistage group for CEOs, I joined it immediately. If you are looking for someone to help take your business to the next level, you can’t go wrong with Dale. His connections, experience, and approach are tough to beat.”

3. Brian Loyd says:

“I have had the privilege of serving with Dale on the boards of multiple non-profit entities. Dale is a valued contributor to each of those organizations and ardent supporter of early-stage companies in the Rocky Mountain region.”

4. Emily Richards says:

“Dale is the out-sourced CFO of our company. His knowledge and skills have guided us through both difficult times and our greatest successes. His responsiveness is unmatched! He is reliable and fair, proactive and efficient, patient and innovative. I highly recommend him!”

5. Vic Holtreman says:

“I met Dale through Vistage and I would recommend him without reservation to anyone who needs business advice in a wide range of topics. He is very attentive, patient and knowledgeable in all facets of business.”

6. Aaron Brandley says:

“Dale is a man of integrity. We hope to be able to work with Dale and his company for many years to come.”

7. James DivverVice President | Zions Bank says:

“Dale is the BEST when it comes to getting a company set-up properly and managing the process to make them successful.”

8. Dale Richards says:

Brad Richards, PA-C has recommended your work as President at Excel Management Systems, Inc..

Dear Dale,
    I’ve written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.

Details of the Recommendation: “Dale is an expert in his field. He is great to work with, and his clients are very lucky to have him. He values integrity, honesty, and hard work, which is reflected in him. He continues to learn daily, and strives to be exceptional in all aspects of work. I would recommend him as an employer, friend, and I have used his services. I have always been impressed!”