I wholeheartedly recommend Dale Richards. You might have seen his “Top Chair Speaker” presentation in the showcase at ChairWorld 2016.
Dale’s PART 1: VALUATION PRINCIPLES — HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BUSINESS VALUE offers an eye-opening survey of business valuation — and what to do right now to increase the eventual transactional value (such as revenue generation practices). Members learn how to approach the complexities of valuation and the potential costs of an oversimplified process. After a quick interview of all the members, Dale focuses on their situations and questions.
This is a great topic for members at all moments in the business lifecycle. It’s never too early to plan the exit.
My members — in CE and two Key groups (and some SB guests) — appreciated Dale’s:
• energy and care
• knowledge and insights
• interaction and engagement
• “Big hearted, big experience. I’m so grateful.”
• “Dale is obviously accomplished and knowledgeable. These two traits do not always equate to a great speaker, but Dale is very personable and charismatic as well. It was a very valuable day.”
• “Dale was extremely knowledgeable and did an excellent job tailoring his content and providing value to our group.”
• “Good message. I was surprised at how few people understood business valuations and specifically minority stock valuations.”
• “His clear dissection of business funding vehicles was worth the entire day!”
Dale received all 5s from one group. All three groups recommended Dale 100%. So do I.
Here is the link to his Valuation talk: https://my.vistage.com/speaker-directory.jspa#page=program-detail&programId=2205
Others have recommended Dale on Chairnet. Here are some of those recommendations:
• Are you looking for a speaker on the topic of “Business Valuations”? (Rob Abele, May 29, 2015, plus comments from Mark Taylor and Michael Strickland)
• Dale Richard’s vital business “Valuation Principles” speaker presentation Is a “Must Have” Session for CE Groups(Severin Sorensen, Aug 29, 2013)
• Dale Richards – Valuation Speaker (Tom Foster, Nov 23, 2014)