Business Valuation Services
Dale Richards, President of Excel Management Systems, Inc. is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) business valuator certified through the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA). He also serves on the Education Quality Assurance Board (EQAB) of NACVA and has been completing valuation analysis work for over 20 years.
Dale has completed valuation analysis work for over 20 years. He brings high quality and expertise when performing business valuations. Dale’s costs are typically 20% – 50% lower than regional and national competitors yet the report quality exceeds the competitors with details of HOW the calculations are made. Contact Dale for a quote today.
Business Valuation Services
Why would you need a business valuation?
- Employee Stock Option Plans.
- Certain IRS rules dictate that you need an annual business valuation report
- If your company is in negotiations for mergers or acquisition then a business valuation report should take place
- Partial Business Buyout
- Have you been looking to partially buyout a business? Look to us first for business valuation services
- Financing or Investing
- You should know your value when investing or financing
- Estate and Gift Tax
- Business Valuations are required for Estate and Gift Tax
- Purchase Allocation
- Purchase Allocation requires business valuation services
- Fairness Option
- When determining the fairness of mergers, acquisitions, buyback, etc., your company will need business valuation services
- Litigation Avoidance
- Let Dale help you avoid litigation with business valuation services.
- Life Insurance
- Find the value of your business for life insurance purposes.
- Shareholder Agreements
- When making shareholder agreements you will need a business valuation report
- Tax Considerations
- When tax considerations are on the table look to Dale for business valuation services
- Buyer/Seller Agreements
- You will need your business valuation when you make a buyer/seller agreement
You see that business valuation is needed for many business related items. Dale Richards is one of the best and most qualified business valuation experts.
Feel free to contact us with any questions and we will get you all the information that you need. Business Valuation can be a huge task and we know that. Dale will make Business Valuation easier on you, your employees, and your business.
A few Valuation Basics:
Maybe you are new to the business world or never needed a business valuation until now. Read on to learn the basics of what valuations are.
Valuation is a simple term to define; it is the process of estimating what something is worth. This could refer to you personally, your business, or even a patent.
Business valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business. Business valuation is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to perfect a sale of a business.
In finance, valuation analysis is required for many reasons including tax assessment, wills and estates, divorce settlements, business analysis, and basic bookkeeping and accounting. Since the value of all things will fluctuate over time, valuations are as of a specific date. Valuations do not last forever; you will need to get them whenever a big event comes up. Remember value always changes.
There are many reasons why someone would need a valuation done. Maybe you are selling your business. When you sell a valuation will need to take place to determine how much your company is actually worth.
If your company is getting to the stage where you want to buyout a company or maybe complete a merger. You will need a valuation for that.
Personally, you will probably purchase life insurance someday or maybe that time is now. You will need a valuation to determine how much you are actually worth.
Best Valuation in the Business
If you are looking for quality valuation done right, then you are in the right place. Dale has worked in valuations for decades and is willing to help you make your next valuation as painless as possible.
Look around the site to learn more or contact us soon and we can help you out!
Hear what our clients have to say