Successbiznow Website Terms and Conditions
THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT OR CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF THE INFORMATION OR ADVICE MADE AVAILABLE BY LINKS ASSOCIATED OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE. THE GUARANTEE PROVIDED ON THIS SITE RELATES TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY EXCEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC., DALE S RICHARDS, PRESIDENT. ANY SPECIFIC ADVICE RECEIVED FROM THE SITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE SUCCESSFUL WHEN APPLIED BUT IS ACCURATE BASED UPON 23 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION AND INCURS NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE. ALL PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT WE OFFER ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CHECK WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT, LAWYER AND/OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY AND THROUGH OUR SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND/OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE.
1. Scope of Agreement. The Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to the subject matter contained herein. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) made available to you on the Site that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Site shall be subject to the Agreement. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that: (a) any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class actions provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, “Dispute Resolution Provisions”) shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification; and (b) any amendment or modification to pricing and/or billing provisions (“Billing Provisions”) shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Site. By your continued use of the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, or charges incurred prior to the amendment or modification of the Billing Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions and/or Billing Provisions then in effect at the time of the subject dispute or incurred charges, as applicable). Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes.
2. Requirements. The Site, Member Services Site and Member Services are available only to individuals that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Site, Member Services Site and Member Services are not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you do not have permission to use and/or access the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services.
3. Description of Member Services. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, by registering on the Site, and receiving approval from Company, you can obtain, or attempt to obtain, the Member Services. The Member Services, will enable you to: (a) access and utilize the interactive features of the Member Services Site that are designed to facilitate interaction between you and our support staff; and (b) utilize the many resources and programs of the Member Services Site that are designed to facilitate your participation in the various Company programs including, without limitation, training materials, digital audio recordings, digital video presentations, user manuals and other opportunities. As a Member, in connection with the Member Services and otherwise, you must comply with all foreign and domestic, federal, state and local laws, statutes, rules, regulations and judicial decrees including, without limitation, state and federal securities laws.
You understand and agree that Company is not responsible
You understand and agree that Company is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Member Services, Member Services Site and/or Site.
4. Registration/Account. To obtain access to the Member Services you, must first submit your registration to Company for approval. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny Member Services, as well as any other Company sponsored products and/or services to anyone and for any reason, whatsoever as permitted by applicable law. The registration data that you must supply on the Site in order to obtain the Member Services and/or other Company sponsored products and/or services includes, without limitation: (a) full name; (b) e-mail address; (c) telephone number; (d) home address; (e) credit card number and associated information; (f) whether or not you are over eighteen (18) years of age, (g) have you ever been convicted of a felony; (m) whether you consider yourself a committed person; (h) whether you can type and follow directions well; and (i) any and all other information requested on the applicable registration form (collectively, “Registration Data”). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data and to update your Registration Data as necessary to maintain it in an up to date and accurate fashion. Company will verify and approve all registrants in accordance with our standard verification procedures. Once you have submitted your Registration Data on the Site, we will review the submission and send a confirmation e-mail to you if we approve your application. The confirmation e-mail will contain the following information: (i) your User Name; and (ii) your Password. In addition, after registering, Company may, in its discretion, provide you with a confirmation page that contains your User Name, Password and a link to the Member Services Site homepage. You can access your specific Member Services account at the Member Services Site homepage using your User Name and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Member Services account, User Name and Password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur through use of your Member Services account, User Name and Password, including any and all purchases made through the use of same.
Company may reject your application and/or terminate your access to the Member Services at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such reasons may include, without limitation: (A) where Company believes that you are in any way in breach of the Agreement; and (B) where Company believes that you are, at any time, conducting any unauthorized commercial activity by and through the Member Services.
5. Membership Fees. All charges are payable in United States currency, and such Fees will appear on your Active Credit Card statement as EXCEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC. Failure to use the Member Services does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges. Your Member account may be deactivated, and access to the Site denied, for non-payment.You acknowledge that shipping charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Subject to the conditions set forth herein, you agree to be bound by the Billing Provisions of Company in effect at any given time. Upon reasonable prior written notice to you (with e-mail sufficing), Company reserves the right to change its Billing Provisions whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. Continued use of the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the Billing Provisions shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification.
Company’s authorization to provide and bill its Member Services is obtained by way of your electronic signature or, where applicable, via physical signature and/or voice affirmation. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Company’s reliance upon your electronic signature was specifically sanctioned and written into law when the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act were enacted in 1999 and 2000, respectively. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures.
6. Refund Policy. Where you cancel your Member account at any time within the first thirty (30) days of your applicable Membership, you will receive a full refund of any and all Fees and you will not be charged for any subsequent Fees excluding the shipping and handling fees. (“Qualifying Refund”).
7. Cancellation. You may cancel your Member account at any time by emailing a request through the “Contact Us” tab. Other than for a Qualifying Refund, you shall not receive any refund for amounts previously paid up to the date of cancellation or termination and you remain liable for any and all unpaid charges billed by Company. You understand and agree that cancellation of your Member account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Company. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your Membership, your license grant, as set forth in Section 9 below shall immediately terminate.
8. License Grant. As a Member, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site and associated content in accordance with the Agreement. Company may terminate this license at any time for any reason. You may use the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site and associated content, on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site or associated content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. Systematic retrieval of content or other material from the Site, Member Services and/or Member Services Site by automated means or any other form of scraping or data extraction in order to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Company is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site or any portion thereof. Company reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company infrastructure. Your right to use the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site and associated content is not transferable.
9. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services, are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution or publication by you of any part of the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed at or through the Site and/or Member Services Site. The posting of information or material at the Site and/or Member Services Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and/or materials.
10. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and/or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, co-branders and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Member Services, Member Services Site and/or the Site; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and entity. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of Company, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors and/or suppliers. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND MEMBER SERVICES SITE, AS WELL AS ANY ADVICE CONTAINED THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND/OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE, AS WELL AS ANY ADVICE CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND/OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND/OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE, AS WELL AS ANY ADVICE CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND MEMBER SERVICES SITE, AS WELL AS ANY ADVICE CONTAINED THEREIN, MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE AND MEMBER SERVICES SITE, OR THE HARDWARE AND/OR SOFTWARE NECESSARY TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND/OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY, THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND/OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
14. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND/OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE, AS WELL AS ANY ADVICE CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY OTHER COMPANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE SITE OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA; AND (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND/OR MEMBER SERVICES SITE, AS WELL AS ANY ADVICE CONTAINED THEREIN. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE AMOUNTS YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE MEMBER SERVICES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS SETFORTH IN THIS SECTION 15. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SETFORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY. THE SITE, MEMBER SERVICES AND MEMBER SERVICES SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
15. Third Party Websites. The Site and/or Member Services Site may provide links to other Internet websites and/or resources. Because Company has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, Company does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials available at or from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom.
16. Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Member, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Site and/or Member Services Site, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Company will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
17. Dispute Resolution Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Bountiful, Utah and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association inHenderson, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Company and its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney’s fees and court costs that Company incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (a) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (b) is an independent agreement.
18. Miscellaneous. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The Agreement is personal between you and Company and governs your use of the Site, Member Services Site and Member Services. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
20. Customer Service. If you have any questions, please contact us at the “Contact Us” Tab on this website.
*Read the following in its entirety, before using any information contained in these materials.
Pursuant to U.S. State & Federal Laws the following is a statement of your legal rights:
Disclaimer & Legal Rights
ALL WEB SITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED, AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE WEB SITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR WRITTEN MATERIALS IN THE TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE ASSUMED BY YOU. IF THE WEB SITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT OUR COMPANY, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT IS MADE BY OUR COMPANY. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY OUR COMPANY SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE TO DO SO.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples and testimonials in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, their ideas and techniques.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your background, dedication, desire, and motivation. We make no guarantees regarding the level of success you may experience. Any testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You may also experience unknown or unforeseeable risks which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase or use of our information, products and services.
There is no guarantee that you will be successful using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Results vary. No express or implied guarantees of success are made by our company.
Our company’s entire liability, and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the price paid or replacement of our products, at our option. All remedies are limited to the United States. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation & Exclusion Of Liability
These warranties exclude all incidental or consequential damages. Our company, and its suppliers, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Legal Forum, Choice Of Laws & Official Language
This offering is a contract between you, the buyer, and our company, the seller. The seller is located in Bountiful,Utah,USA and by doing business with us you agree that this offering is made from Bountiful,Utah,USA and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah and the USA. By electing to purchase these materials, you are entering into a contract.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State of Utah.
You hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located in Bountiful,Utah,USA to resolve any disputes or litigation hereunder. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a writing.
This Agreement is being written in English, which is to be the official language of the contract’s text and interpretation. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, you have the option to not utilize the information in these materials.
These materials and information contain copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any Proprietary or other Material.
All images, text, contents, products and scripts are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this Agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
The company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
Copyright 2000 Excel Management Systems, Inc.
*INCOME CLAIM WARNING: Testimonials may not be typical of most results. Photographs or images are a depiction of individuals and payment methods. These income examples are representative of some of the most successful participants in the program. Some individuals purchasing the program may make little or NO MONEY AT ALL or do not improve their business. These claims are not a guarantee of your income, nor are they typical of average participants. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your input, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions. No person or company can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. Any and all use of this website certifies you are agreeing to our Earnings and Income Disclaimers.
*TESTIMONIALS – All Testimonials are 100% Real and Accurate and the attestants have NOT been remunerated for allowing the Site of the same. For the sake of customer privacy, the Site reserves the right to protect and/or substitute the images of attestants. The images displayed hereon are not the actual images of the attestants. The images displayed hereon have been supplied by the Company and are the copyrighted property of the Company.
**AFFILIATION/BRANDS – Excel Management Systems, Inc. and Successbiznow.com are not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with other affiliate marketing companies or third party links noted on the Site.
NOTICE – Anyone found copying Excel Management Systems, Inc. (The Company), or Successbizsnow website or using the Company trademarked/copyrighted text and/or images without the Company’s express written consent will be reported to their billing company, their hosting company, and any other related companies or necessary parties for account closure. The Company will also follow with a copyright infringement lawsuit in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
The entire contents of this website are Copyright © 2012 http://www.successbiznow. All rights reserved. This site may not be copied in whole or in part without the express written permission of the publisher. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.